An exclusion is any loss or damage that isn't covered by Oyen's insurance policy. This means you are not able to file a claim for them.
Here are the main exclusions, for more details on the explanation behind these exclusions, do refer to our detailed product disclosure document.
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- An Illness during the waiting period (14 days)
- Aids and Prosthesis
- Any Treatment Relating to:
- Non-essential boarding and hospitalisation, treatment, tests or diagnostic procedures Any second opinion treatment or fees.
- Any treatment or fees by a specialist vet Routine and preventative treatments
- Removal of foreign object
- Treatment after the expiry of policy
- Treatment exceeding the maximum benefit